Terms & conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Please ensure that you read and understand the Terms carefully.
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the website and purchase of products from OneStop Gifts (“the company”). Use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms, which may at any time be amended. Your use of the website at any time thereafter constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms as amended.
The photos on this website are provided to assist you in choosing the right product. These photos are meant to be samples only and are not intended to provide an exact match to the actual product. Colours and photo size may vary based upon your screen resolution and other computer settings outside of OneStop Gifts’ control. We shall not be held responsible for any variation between the photos on this website and the actual product.
Ownership Rights and Limitations
All goods are the property of the Company until all goods and all outstanding debts to the Company have been paid for in full. This Site, its contents together with any trade names used by the Company, are protected by intellectual property rights and permission is given for personal use. Any use beyond that permitted may constitute an infringement of owners’ rights and may be prosecuted.
User Conduct and Rules on our platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of our Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not share any information which belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to.
- You shall not promote any illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous to our staff.
- You shall not infringe upon or violate any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
- You shall not provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons and violating someone’s privacy.
- You shall not share any video, photographs, or images of another person via WhatsApp( a minor or an adult).
- You shall not try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to the Platform or trying to identify personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- You shall never interfere with another individual’ use of the Platform or any other individual’s use of similar services.
OneStop Gifts has all rights to cancel the order, if:
- Products ordered are for commercial resale.
- Multiple orders are placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
You shall not use the Platform or communications via WhatsApp for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of OneStop Gifts.
You shall not share any false address in general that impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads OneStop Gifts by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hackingor any other illegitimate means.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We don’t store or process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide on WhatsApp to us when you place an order:
- Personal Information: name, contact/ postal address, telephone.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services.
- Payment and Account Information: All billing information and communications.
You will be prosecuted if you indulge in any of these activities while contacting our staff on WhatsApp:
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
Thank you for shopping with One Stop Gifts.